Home Staging Help Real Estate Investors Maximize Profits
Did you know, Real Estate Staging Increases Equity? Yes, it really does because staging creates a perceived value that translates into higher offers and higher sales prices. Staging is the key to maximizing the equity in what is usually a family’s largest investment. In today’s time, when selling residential real estate, staging is all about appealing to the buyer’s demographic based on where the property is located and less about what the owner(s) like or dislike. Staging is highlighting all the demographic cues on how to style every room throughout the property. Staging is never about style, design, or taste because those things are subjective. It only takes 11 minutes during a showing for potential buyers to make a purchasing decision when looking at homes to purchase.
So, let’s get serious for a moment. When selling your investment property, are you tempted to leave the house empty? Yes? Well, did you know the furniture and accessories in a staged property are only a byproduct of selling a house. As a professional home staging company like, The Savvy I.D. (Savvy Interiors & Design, LLC), we believe in educating our clients, providing superior service and top quality on trend furnishings. We are your “MARKETING MACHINE” when selling your investment properties! Why you ask? Let us show you why…
- We’re able to control the buyer’s eyes when viewing your property by guiding them throughout the home highlighting all the features and benefits, while minimizing objections through the furnishings that we provide. We want your buyers to remember the house, NOT THE STUFF! Staging your investment property is so extremely critical!
- You will get a greater return on your investment (ROI) when you stage your property prior to putting the home on the market. The average staging investment is 1% – 3% of the home’s asking price, which will generate a return of 8% – 10% percent! Staged homes sell 78% faster than non-staged homes and cost less than the average price reduction. So, the cost of Staging really doesn’t cost a dime. RIGHT? We know what you’re thinking, staging is not a line item expense and you may be able to squeeze in a small budget if any to do a little something extra. So think about this for a minute, when you absolutely can’t afford Home Staging, is when you absolutely positively need your investment property staged! Make “Home Staging” a must for every property you FLIP and watch what happens!
- The longer your property is on the market, the lower the price. So Stage First! According to the National Association of Realtors survey, homes that sold after four weeks on the market sold 6% less than ones within the first four weeks! Don’t be in a position where you have to lower your price. The cost of Staging is nearly always less expensive and has a significantly better response. After all, a price reduction doesn’t address potential buyer’s concerns. Only Home Staging can do that! Have your property Staged First Before You List.
- Your property will sell Faster, which equals less headache and hassle. USA Today reported in a Coldwell Banker Survey of over 2,800 homes that the Staged Homes, on average, SOLD in half the time than the non-staged homes did.
- Having Beautiful Professional Photos to market your house to potential buyers online is a MUST in today’s world because let’s face it, almost every potential buyer will search online first before ever stepping foot inside a property sight unseen.
Home Staging is the only change you can make that will actively IMPACT a Buyer’s Perception of Value! Price reductions DO NOT change the way a buyer feels about a house. Real Estate Investors who are preparing to list a home on the market shouldn’t skimp on Staging in an attempt to save money. Staging turns everyday homes into Model Homes.
When you’ve gone through expensive renovations, suffered with delays or extended beyond your budget, it’s difficult to stay motivated to the bitter end. It can be tempting to say, “The home is good enough how it is. The paint’s dry so let’s put it on the market as is!”. This type of action is shortsighted and can cost you a BUNDLE! It’s relatively inexpensive to Stage your investment property, so STAGE it before you list it.
The benefits of collaborating with a certified professional staging company like The Savvy I.D., is were able to add the finishing touches to your property that will ensure you make a profit you deserve for all those costly renovations and repairs. Our Staging is about packaging the home to show off its best features and downplay the flaws. The Savvy I.D. is your “MARKETING MACHINE” and our Staging creates a Measurable, Marketable, change in the Perceived Value of your properties! Taking the time for these final details will ultimately translate into a higher return on your investment. So, act fast and schedule now! Call today and schedule your Home Staging Consultation with one of our Stagers!
Visit Us on HOUZZ