YOU AND YOUR CLIENTS ARE IMPORTANT TO US
Listings are the “life line” to any agent in the real estate business. A good listing will not only sell, but it will provide a ton of home buyer leads. We understand real estate is a numbers game so… the more leads you have, the more deals you can potentially Close!
WHY AGENTS DON’T STAGE THEIR LISTINGS?
- You fear suggesting changes/ new ways of operating to your client
- You may be concerned that your client will want you to pay for all the home staging fees, if you introduce them to the idea
- You are open to paying the consultation fee but don’t know how to get your client to pay for staging
- You struggle with having difficult conversations with your seller about how to prepare the house to sell
- You want to have a professional stager on your team but don’t know where to start
WHAT BUYERS’ AGENTS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT HOME STAGING
40% of Buyers’ Agents citied that home staging had an effect on most buyers’ view of the home
83% of Buyers’ Agents said Staging a home made it easier for a buyer to visualize the property as a future home
38% of Buyers are more willing to walk through a staged home they saw online
37% of Buyers’ Agents identified that Home Staging positively impact the home’s value if the home was staged to the buyer’s taste
(NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS)
HOW LISTING AGENTS’ GROW THEIR BUSINESS WITH HOME STAGING
With staged homes, 22% of Seller’s Agents reported an increase of 1% – 5% of the dollar value offered by buyers in comparison to similar homes not staged
17% of respondents stated that staging a home increased the dollar value of the home between 6% – 10%
25% of Agents reported that staging a home greatly decreased the amount of time the home was on the market
28% of Sellers’ Agents stated that there were decreases in the time on market when the home was staged
(NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS)
LET US MARKET YOUR LISTING THE RIGHT WAY!
THE VALUE & BENEFIT OF PARTNERING WITH US
HOME STAGING IS REAL ESTATE POWER!
- We increase your team’s value proposition to sellers
- We handle your clients gently and with care but are trained to address difficult subject matters so you don’t have to
- We offer your homeowner’s a step-by-step action plan to get their property ready for the sale
- Our staged properties help grow your business when you add our professional staging services with your professional photography
- Your listings will receive more foot traffic and look better than other homes on the market
- Your listing will end up on a Buyer’s “must see” list and will be viewed as “well maintained”
- Our staged properties “Standout” in prospective Buyers’ minds and will lessen the reasons for them to ask for concessions
PROVEN TRACK RECORD
- We’re a Certified Professional Home Staging Company that believe in ongoing continuing education
- All photos are property of The SavvyID ( no stock photography used in portfolio)
- Recognized as 2019 Top 75 Most Influential People in Real Estate Staging & 2018
“Most Influential People In Real Estate Staging
Nominated Internationally in 2019 for:
- Industry Leadership
- Staging Excellence
- Home Staging
- Won the Customer Service Award in 2018 & 2017
- We’ve been in business since 2015 and we own 100% of our home staging inventory
- We’re fully Insured with thousands of dollars of Inventory in our warehouse
- Our vacant staged properties average 6 – 55 DOM (Days On Market)
- We offer premium home staging packages that get you results!
If the only thing you got partnering with us was a quick sell for your client and a higher commission check for yourself – it would be well worth collaborating with us!
WE GET YOU SOLD, SO YOU CAN MOVE ON TO YOUR NEXT LISTING
Sell Fast. For More. With Us. TODAY!
FROM OWNING THE DREAM, TO SELLING A PRODUCT
Let’s face it, moving is stressful!
If there’s any way that brings a person down, its being overwhelmed with the amount of work to be accomplished when preparing your house to sale. The home selling process can be a stressful one too, but when you narrow it down, it really comes down to three critical activities that make a HUGE difference in getting top dollar.
When each “Key Activity” is Right, Offers Will Come!
Be prepared to roll up your sleeves, get a little dirty and to do the work (it will not be easy but it will definitely pay off in the end)
Put your feelings and emotional attachments aside (we understand this may be very difficult to do, especially if you’re selling because you have to due to a divorce, death, relocation, etc.)
Trust The Process (we know you may feel stressed out and overwhelmed right now, but we’re experienced professionals that know what it take to bring your house from its current state in order to get it to optimum viewing conditions.
Prepping and Staging your house means taking the necessary time and investing money up front to prepare your house to sell competitively.
HIRING US WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER
We provide objective consultation services that help the maximum number of buyers fall in love with your house, make an offer – which may potentially lead to a bidding war.
We can use the furnishings you already have in the house, which saves you money, where you don’t have to make any difficult decisions.
We offer Half Day or Full Day Staging services, so you save countless hours to have more time with your family or more time to relax.
We also offer inexpensive, insured rental furniture options upon request just in case you want to take your furniture with you and eliminate the risk of damage or theft of your most prized possessions and valuables.
Check Out What Our Previous Clients Had To Say…
BENEFITS OF HAVING YOUR HOUSE PROFESSIONALLY
Staged properties attract more potential home buyers and the house sells faster than it would if it hadn’t been staged. (When your house looks great and shows really well, your agent can initiate aggressive marketing strategies to maximize the number of potential buyers who look at your property)
A faster sale equals less stress and an easy move. (when your house sells fast, you have fewer open houses to prepare for, fewer intrusions, and a shorter amount of time you actually have to keep the house show-ready)
You’re able to complete your long “Honey-Do-List” (sorting, purging, organizing that you promised yourself you would do for years actually gets DONE! Meeting this milestone enables you to move to your new house with a fresh clean start.
Home Staging provides you a net equity gain that will make you Happy!
HOW TO GET STARTED
The Home Staging Process
STEP 1 – PREPARATION
- Click the “Schedule Consultation” Button
- Complete Our Property Questionnaire
- Select Appointment Date & Time
- Pay For Your Consultation
- Your All Set! – Look For Confirmation In Your Inbox
STEP 2 – SET THE STAGE
(After your consultation and you have completed your “Action Plan”)
- ReDesign Key Rooms
- Style Bathrooms
- Create Accessory Shopping List (if necessary)
- We will spend Half Day/Full Day ReDesigning the “Key Rooms” in your house utilizing the furnishings that you already have
STEP 3 – THE FINAL TOUCH
- We will shop for new accessory items to complete the stage & style your property prior to professional photography
SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION NOW
Consult. Implement. Stage & SOLD!
If You Are:
Serious About Selling Your House
Need Help Today
Click the “Schedule Consultation” Button below
Let’s Get Started!
THOMAS A. WOMACK – Keller Williams Realty(Stockbridge, GA)
Womack Home Solutions
As an investor, I’ve used The Savvy ID services on several of my investment properties and they sold quickly every time. When I became a Realtor, I partner with The Savvy ID on all my listings presentations to ensure my properties are presented well. Katherine’s attention to detail, walking my homeowners from room to room showing them how to prepare their home for sale and explaining the reasons why they should do specific things has been such a great experience for us all.
Katherine conducted a Staging Consultation for one of my client’s that lived in Jonesboro, GA and the first day the home went on the market, we received four offers!
I use The Savvy ID services for all my listings because of their attention to detail and professionalism. They are apart of my team!
HOW TO LAUNCH A SUCCESSFUL NEW HOME COMMUNITY
It takes work to launch a new home development. There are many details to address and we know as a builder you have deadlines, budgets to meet, and specific guidelines to pursue. To reach new home buyers, your community should provide the right amenities, price point, floor plans, design aesthetic and location.
WHAT WE DO FOR OUR BUILDERS
When it comes to the marketability of your model home, appearance is everything! We provide turnkey model Home designs by creating cohesive spaces with curated styles layered with texture, patterns, and details that interest prospective buyers.
EXPERIENCED BUYERS NEED
(Interstate access, Shopping, Eateries, Entertainment, ect.)
Open Floor Plans
More Square Footage
Interior Designs to reflect their individual taste/lifestyle
INTERIOR MARKETING GOALS
Our main objective is to do everything possible to make your Model/Spec/Inventory home the focus of our design.
- We offer clean, crisp, fresh on-trend designs
- Contrast designs that make the property memorable
- Designs that have a lived in curated look
WHY PARTNER WITH S.I.D.
You should partner with us:
- If your community is still under construction
- If your Sales Team need to “Close Quicker”
- If you need to reach a Targeted Buyer
- If your community offers Smaller Square Footage Floor Plans
- You don’t have to purchase tens of thousands of dollars in furniture and accessories because we own all of our staging inventory that we will cater to your buyer demographic
- You avoid large up front expenditures (moving, storing, & management of furnishings) and invest in our flat rate staging fee with affordable rental terms that can easily be transferred from one model to the next within the same community.
- You don’t have to keep up with furniture for different property types, styles, and sizes because our team of professionals handle that for you.
- We have our own warehouse of furniture and accessories and we’re fully insured
- You will have a bonus of beautiful photos and a striking portfolio for your firm to use
Plus, we’ll help market your new model home community to our network!
The cost of choosing the right Home Staging Company like S.I.D. is well worth the investment in faster home sales, increase up-sell for premium features, and better buyer engagement.
As a rehabber/flipper, revitalizing a neighborhood and community can be extremely profitable. The thought of taking a tired house and making it a wonderful home for someone else to enjoy is rewarding on so many levels.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
Having a successful “Flip Project” is being able to pick the RIGHT:
FLIPPING IS EXPENSIVE
Dabbling in real estate is an expensive proposition, especially if you didn’t have the cash to purchase your property quickly on your own (or if you didn’t want to tie up your own money in the deal). Most real estate investors rely on hard money loans, which have several drawbacks.
- High Closing & Origination Fees
- Double Digit Interest Rates
- Short-Term Financing
- Unexpected Structural Problems With The Property (and Your Gross Profit) Can Become A Net Loss
- Not Receiving Viable Home Buyer Offers Quick enough
So, the name of the game is Buy Low and SELL HIGH! Each day that passes by and you don’t sell your property, it will cost you a ton of money (mortgage, utilities, property taxes, insurance, etc). Every dollar spent on interest adds to the amount you’ll need to earn on the sale of the property just to break even.
What Does That Mean For You?
TIME IS MONEY!!!
THE NAKED TRUTH ABOUT SELLING VACANT HOUSES:
You should build and stage your flips with the home buyer in mind. When a house is empty, buyers have nothing to look at but,
Buyers really can’t remember anything special about your vacant house when it’s not staged. Don’t skimp on the finer details like, The SavvyID Home Staging. We use on-trend quality furniture and accessories that are the correct size, scale, and style, which are fundamental decisions to set the buying mood for buyers. When you know what your target home buyers’ want to see in their “dream home”, you can build a house and have us stage it to maximize the home buyer connection, so you can get to the closing table fast! Remember, you don’t have TIME TO WASTE! Partner with us if you want your return on investment FAST!
THE VALUE WE PROVIDE
Maximize Your ROI:
- We help market your flips
- We can assist with selecting interior finishes (i.e. – plumbing fixtures, flooring, tile, paint colors, lighting packages, etc)
We provide on-trend, quality furnishings that match your buyer demographics
Our staged properties sell on average 6 – 55 DOM
- We have our own warehouse, where we own 100% of all our staging inventory
- We are fully insured and we own all of our staging inventory in order to maintain competitive home staging packages/pricing (for most budgets)
- “NEW” – How much would you pay for peace of mind?
We offer additional insurance coverage for our Investors for an additional cost that typically covers most *theft, *vandalism, and any *damages during the length of your contract agreement
READY TO SELL???
Berkshire HathawayHome Services
I had a listing in Heron Bay (Locust Grove, GA) that was on the market for four months and didn’t sell. My clients hired The Savvy ID to stage the home so they could sell it and they did a beautiful job staging the property. A week later I hosted the Open House, received multiple offers, and we were under contract thanks to Katherine and her team! The Staging Did IT! I wish we would’ve staged it sooner.