CE CLASSESOur Clients Invest In Us Because We Produce Immediate & Profitable Results!
REALTOR CE TRAINING
STAGING TO SELL: WHAT EVERY AGENT SHOULD KNOW
3 Credit Hours | Course #61631
Instructor: Katherine Jordan | RESA Approved Instructor| Georgia CE Provider Number: #7154
- What Is Home Staging?
- What Is Included In Home Staging?
- The Cost & Value Of Home Staging (ROI Factors)
- Importance Of Leveraging Marketing Efforts With Staging, Photos, & Internet Presence.
- How Buyers Think & What Influences Them To Buy
- Home Staging Statistics & Facts
- Why Sellers Respond Better To Professional Stagers’ Advice
- Why Agents Should Not Stage
- How To Collaborate With A Home Stager
- How To Present Home Staging To Your Clients & Overcome Objections
Please cancel 48-hours in advance to qualify for a refund. Funds may not be transferred from one course to another. No refunds will be issued for late arrival, and no CE will be given.
CE Provider #7154 | CE Course #61631
We make It Easy To Get Your Continuing CreditS
Simply fill out this form and our team will contact you to schedule training — at your location — for you or your team.
This course is offered at a nominal charge and may be held in Realtor’s and Broker’s offices.
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR
RESA Approved Instructor | Georgia CE Provider Number: 7154
Our Home Staging process will attract your buyer demographic, get you offers quickly, and most importantly, help you profit.
We only partner with Real Estate professionals and residential sellers that believe in the Power of Home Staging.
WE’LL SHOW YOU HOW HOME STAGING CAN WORK FOR YOU
After Completing This Designation Class, A Real Estate Professional Will Understand:
- How to avoid the risk of breach of duty and negligence claims by offering staging as an optional resource to their clients.
- How to protect their clients from litigation by knowing what questions to ask a stager.
- How to use home staging to reduce disclosure issues.
- Standard staging contract clauses.
- The cost and value of home staging, ROI factors.
- Importance of leveraging marketing efforts with staging, photos, and Internet presence.
- How buyers think and how staging influences them to buy.
- Home staging statistics and facts.
- How to collaborate with a home stager.
- How the entire pre-market staging process will benefit your client and secure your relationship as a true advocate for their best interest.
The course comes with over 50 staging tips that agents can use immediately!
Request A Free Home Staging Quote Today
Professional Home Staging translates into higher offers and higher sales prices. We know how to target the right buyer and make your house the competition.
We'll get you to the closing table -- FAST!